No "Radio" button on latest iTunes???
So you've downloaded the latest iTunes update to your PC. I'm sure there are lots of improvements, but wait a minute! Where has the "Radio" button gone?.Someone in their wisdom has changed the name of the RADIO button to INTERNET and also has not made it a preset default setting either. So how can I listen again to my favourite internet radio station through iTunes?
All is not lost, check out the video below to get it back.
I've lost my iTunes Internet Radio Button
If you don't like to open links to You Tube, here are written instructions.
- Open iTunes
- Click on the box at Top Left of the iTunes screen
- Select "Preferences" from the menu
- in "General Preferences"
- Select "Internet Radio" tick box
- Click OK
- You now have a button called "Internet", this is the old "Radio" button
- Click on this and you'll find all the usual internet radio stations